Re: [Phys-l] glassware needed

1) obviously it moves, the point is it continues for some time (seconds) after the cap. is discharged, furthermore the initial amount of movement may be so slight it's not obvious by eye.

1) continued -- I'm too lazy to do the calc., but I suspect a bank of caps from disposed film cameras will deliver such a pulse. I got some from Costco.

2) that particular one was inexpensive (whether it was cheap (shoddy) is another matter). My point is w/ some effort, instead of money one may obtain "variacs".