Re: [Phys-l] format for lab reports

Don has not met Tufte, right?

bc uses keynote, his bad.

On 2009, Nov 04, , at 12:54, Polvani, Donald G. wrote:

As one significant change from the 60's, I now implement the above
outline in PowerPoint. So the actual text in the "write-up" is minimal
(I must admit, this usually means the Discussion of Results section gets
left out), but all the main points, arguments, and data are there with
supporting graphics ready for a group (or customer) presentation.