Re: [Phys-l] research project--software-based homework systems

Hi Daniel,

I teach a calculus-based intro physics course taken by physical science and engineering majors. I started using Mastering Physics for the first time this semester. (This is my second year teaching this course.)

I would be happy to be interviewed via email.