[Phys-l] Visiting Physicist at AAPT

Colleagues,

We have a position for a visiting physicist at AAPT at the American Center for Physics in College Park, Maryland. The position is available starting September 1, 2008, but I do not expect to fill the position before January 1, 2009.

A good candidate for the position would be someone who will be on sabbatical starting September 1, 2008, or January 1, 2009. I understand finding someone for September 1 has almost zero probability but I am leaving that option open. I have attached the position description but in case you cannot access it the position is also listed on the Physics Today website at http://www.physicstoday.org/ Please share this announcement with anyone you think might be interested.

Warren

Dr. Warren W. Hein
Associate Executive Officer
American Association of Physics Teachers
One Physics Ellipse
College Park, MD 20740-3842

E-mail: whein@aapt.org
Phone: 301-209-3323
FAX: 301-209-0845

http://www.aapt.org/

"Enhancing the understanding and appreciation of physics through teaching"