Re: [Phys-l] God as an explanation

The phrasing of the question is the key. I have colleagues who will ask
things in such a way as to provoke the "God made it that way" response
just so that they can tell the student he/she is wrong. This doesn't,
in my opinion, go very far toward getting a student to understand and
appreciate science.

Mariam

***Confidentiality Notice***

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, replication, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.