Re: [Phys-l] Physics Test Responses

What is flickr and can you put the data in an ascii mesg? I'm not allowed to open applications.
Regards,
Jac

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008, Brian Whatcott wrote:

Flickr is not quite the ideal medium for sharing physics
test responses - but here are a few anyway....
<<http://www.flickr.com/photos/brian_w/2702703176/>http://www.flickr.com/photos/brian_w/2702703176/>

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!