Re: [Phys-l] Physics job opening in Texas for 2008-09

Something that's been percolating finally has come thru.

OTOH, I think this has already been mentioned and I forgot.

The purpose of PER is not to create productive physicists. I suspect the vast majority of them have and will become by any method of "teaching". The usefulness of PER is to replace Aristotelian thought w/ more correct thought and thinking methods in those who thru fortune have not been so blessed already.

bc blessed.