[Phys-l] Reviewers?

Please respond off list:

Is anyone interested in taking a look at /or reviewing a book or sections of a book on mathematical physics (undergrad or 1st year grad student level; mostly Fourier methods, PDQs)? I've gotten involved with a Russian physicist who has written such a book which includes some pedagogically oriented software for solving problems. I am a co-author (although to be honest I mostly just made the English intelligible). I think it is pretty good for what it covers; it has tonnes of examples and problems. Our publisher is asking us who we might know who would be willing to review it or at least be informed about it (fliers/ads).

kyle

"When applied to material things,
the term "sustainable growth" is an oxymoron."
Albert Bartlett

kyle forinash 812-941-2039
kforinas@ius.edu
http://Physics.ius.edu/