Re: [Phys-l] Relativistic elevator

Hello,My name is John Sullivan and I am a graduate student at City College of New York. I am currently working towards my masters degree in science education and need to collect data from teachers at all levels of instruction for my thesis. Please take a few minutes to answer the questions within the attached survey. Your participation will remain anonymous and your responses 100% confidential.Thank you for your participation. Your feedback is important and much appreciated. If you have any connection to any other teachers, regardless of what grade level they teach (elementary, secondary, undergrad/graduate) please forward this email on to them as well. The more data the better! Simply click on this link and you will be directed to the survery!
http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB227LGGBPFWM Thanks Everybody,John
Test your Star IQ
http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=redcarpet_HMTAGMAR