Re: [Phys-l] 3rd physicst in the House

Me too. And I guess we're not the only ones.
Regards,
Jack

On Sun, 9 Mar 2008, Bernard Cleyet wrote:

I'm curious as to his direction view.

I found this * but though you (Jack) could inform more readily than I
can find by further googling.

bc

* http://www.foster08.com/2007/12/bills_science_c.html

On 2008, Mar 09, , at 14:53, Jack Uretsky wrote:

Hi all-
Foster's Republican opponent was so bad that even the perrenially
knee-jerk Republican Chicago Tribune endorsed him (Foster, that
is). I'm
told that Foster left Fermilab in a huff when the management would not
accept his (Foster's, that is) views on the future direction of high
energy physics in the US.
Regards,
Jack