Re: [Phys-l] physics of the human body

Bernard Cleyet wrote:

typical numerical problem in intro physics -- IIRC, terminal speed reached by 41 storeys.

bc thinks it was pine tree branches then snow.

Brian Whatcott wrote:

At 05:39 AM 1/4/2008, Brian Blais, you wrote:

btw, what reminded me about this now, was an article about a guy who
seems to have survived a 47 story fall in NY.

thanks,

Brian Blais

...not to mention the fellow who survived the drop from thirty
thousand feet plus when baling from an aircraft.
Can't remember if it was onto soft earth, or snow.

If you are talking about DB Cooper, we never will know if he survived, but we know for sure the money did! ;-)

Marty