Chronology Current Month Current Thread Current Date
[Year List] [Month List (current year)] [Date Index] [Thread Index] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Prev] [Date Next]

Re: [Phys-l] density

If I recall correctly from one of my numerous attempts to seal a
recurring window frame leak, Home Depot, and other hardware stores, do
sell sprayable "foam" sealers to seal outdoor cracks in home structures.
I believe one such product was called "Great Stuff" and came in a spray
can. A walk down the "caulk aisle" should turn up the same or similar
products. However, it might be a bit pricey to fill a number of soda

Don Polvani
Northrop Grumman Corp.
Undersea Systems
Annapolis, MD 21404

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Anthony
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 1:43 PM
Subject: [Phys-l] density

I want to do a density activity by filling empty soda cans with washers
to make them less buoyant. Is there a low mass "foam" available (Home
Depot?) that can be sprayed into the cams to seal the weights on the
bottom so that no water can get inside?

Forum for Physics Educators