[Phys-l] COLD FUSION

Some of you might be interested in titles 336 and 337; they have been added to the list of clickable items at my website

http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/cf/

The first is my paper, to be published in the proceedings of a recent workshop in Italy. The second is about a paper someone else presented at this workshop.

Comments, as always, will be appreciated.

Ludwik Kowalski, a retired physicist
5 Horizon Road, apt. 2702, Fort Lee, NJ, 07024, USA
Also an amateur journalist at http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/cf/