Re: [Phys-l] Cramster.com

Not an issue for me. I teach in a private high school. I consider homework
practice work, and always assign odd-numbered problems. We review them the
next day. Why penalize students for trying? And, it saves me time by not
grading. They will have to know the material for the test. Students have
way too much homework in school, and will do whatever it takes to get the
"right answer" for a grade...

Forum for Physics Educators <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu> writes:
Hi;

Are any of you familiar with Cramster.com? http://www.cramster.com/

It appears you can buy answers to problems in many text books ... any
opinions on this practice?

kyle

'Violence is the last refuge of the
incompetent.'