Re: [Phys-l] Failure of Constructivist, Discovery, Problem-Based, Experiential, and Inquiry-Based Teaching?"

In response to my post "Failure of Constructivist, Discovery, Problem-Based, Experiential, and Inquiry-Based Teaching?" Phys-L's self-appointed style censor, Brian Whatcott wrote:

". . . . . . I am not sure what to make of this talk of OTHERS' communication failures. . . . :-) "

If I fail to communicate with Brian, I must be doing something right ! :-)

24245 Hatteras Street, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Honorary Member, Curmudgeon Lodge of Deventer, The Netherlands.
<rrhake@earthlink.net>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~hake>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~sdi>

"Ah! Don't say you agree with me.