Re: [Phys-l] clicker questions for modern physics

Kate,

Sam McKagan, Carl Wieman, and myself reformed modern physics class at CU and lecture notes contain lots of clicker questions.

see: http://per.colorado.edu/modern

You will need to write to Sam M (cc'd) to get username/password to access the lecture notes.

Best,
Kathy