[Phys-l] Interactive Physics Question

I have a question for those of you who use the Interactive Physics
simulation program. Some of my students would like to start an object
moving at a constant velocity a short time after the simulation begins. I
know how to make the object move at constant velocity starting at the very
beginning of the simulation, and I know how to make it start accelerating at
some point in time after the start of the simulation. I just don't know how
to make it begin moving at a constant speed at any time other than the start
of the simulation. Does anyone out there know how to do that? Thanks, Ron