Re: [Phys-l] Denker zero width puzzle?

Joel's solution meets the specification, but is greatly useful to
Benoit Mandelbrot enthusiasts, I imagine.
Perhaps a straight line would be more useful, (though straightness
was not explicitly required) such as the shortest line segment
which joins two points, each of which equally divides the length of
each line of two parallel lines of finite length.
Even where those parallel lines are not vanishingly thin. :-)

Brian W