Re: [Phys-l] Zero

Following up on Cliff's thought.

The junior school approach to division was
to imagine a pie of a size given by the numerator sliced into the number
of portions indicated by the denominator.

It seems that if you take a pie that is zero sized, perhaps call it a
non existent pie?
and slice it not at all, the amount in each slice is ..well..unknown
as no slice of that particular pie exists! :-)

Brian W.