[Phys-l] Oscilloscope Simulation

I am generally interested in the use of simulations as a prelude to student’s use of equipment in the laboratory,and particularly related to the basic operations of an oscilloscope. I would appreciate hearing details of and experiences with such simulations. One case of particular interest utilises a Tektronix oscilloscope.
Many Thanks
Bill Rachinger, School of Physics, Monash University, Australia
bill.rachinger@sci.monash.edu.au