[Phys-l] True Basic limitation and numerical model

I've used true basic for several years satisfactorily (since Ludwik suggest it), but now can't because its output is limited to about 500 lines. I'm numerically modelling a spring oscillator support for a simple pendulum. I suppose I could adjust the parameters so the transfer of energy back and forth was faster, but I also want to duplicate the experiments of another where the support mass "flip flops". Does any one know of an inexpensive basic that will allow me to output much longer than ten seconds w/ 20 milisec. intervals? This is using a Power Book G4.

I'm using the "leapfrog" method w/ a very simplified pair of equations (A.P. French). One of the experiments involves large amplitudes (The support mass flip flops). It's not obviously to me how to model the necessary equations which each contain not only the two co-ordinates and their first derivatives, but also the second. The simplified couple has the second derivatives separated.

bc, maths challenged