Re: [Phys-l] existence of time

You may want to try "Concepts of Simultaneity: From Antiquity to Einstein" and Beyond by Max Jammer or "The Direction of Time" by Hans Reichenbach

Alphonsus

Quoting David Ward <dward@uu.edu>:

Dear Folks:

Does time exist? I am searching for information on the existence of time- I know of "The End of Time" by Julian Barbour, and intend to read it soon...any better sources come to mind? (A brief search through Phys-L archives, Amazon, and my library turned up very little.)

Thanks.

david

David Ward