Re: [Phys-l] math symbols and brackets in web pages

John,

Its all odd ;-)

I do use firefox, so that isn't the problem, I just looked at your web
page again, I am now seeing all the bracket symbols (I haven't done
anything different)

But they have a line space between them. I.e. the vertical bars appear
as three disjointed pieces. So, for example, a large left Bracket
appears disjointed. But at least its getting better, the browser is
finding the fonts.

Joel Rauber
Department of Physics - SDSU

Joel.Rauber@sdstate.edu