Re: [Phys-l] Still More Global Warming

C'mon, Jim, I recognized you as a con artist a long time ago. Are you really trying to understand it? Or are you artlessly trying to make arguments against it without bothering to familiarize yourself with the voluminous literature on the subject?
Pls don't evade the question by asking me toe cite the literature; if you are qualified to teach physics, you know how to do library research. So, honestly now, which is it? If you have fundameal religious objections to acceptance of global warming by humans, pls say so.
Regards,
Jack