Re: [Phys-l] two kinds of electrical charge ????????

In one of my first E&M discussion labs I have the students do pith ball experiments designed to distinguish between the attractive force from electrical polarization and the attractive force between positive and negative charges.
Two-fluids isn't all that bad if one fluid is compiosed of electrons and the other of protons - the two fluids are mixed together in modern accelerator designs (electron coooling of proton beams, for exxample).
I'll try to put my lab on my website in the next day or so, if it isn't already there.
Regards,
Jack