Re: [Phys-l] Paul Z's Physics book

On 07/11/2007 06:38 PM, Thomas McCarthy asked:
Can someone comment on the 2005 edition of Zitzewitz's Physics:
Principles and Problems book from Glencoe? In particular, has it
greatly improved over the previous versions?

I have no first-hand knowledge of the 2005 edition .....
but I observe that the customer reviews on amazon.com are
as bad as you would expect based on previous editions:
http://www.amazon.com/Physics-Principles-Problems-Paul-Zitzewitz/dp/0078659019/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-4534650-9448828?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1184195083&sr=8-1