Re: [Phys-l] algebra problems

Jack,
The link doesn't work for me. Is there an error?
Richard

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:35:57 -0500 (CDT)
Jack Uretsky <jlu@hep.anl.gov> wrote:
Hi all-
I want to post links to high school algebra problems from around the world. So if you are from outside the US, and cahn add to this link, please set me hear from you.
The following gives solutions to typical problems that one of our post-docs had to solve for entrance to Moscow State
University (thanks to Pavel Nadolsky).
http://belsoch.exe.by/gdz_al_11_04.shtml
Regards,
Jack

Dr. Richard A. Lindgren
Research Professor of Physics and
Director of Masters of Arts in Physics Education Program
Institute of Nuclear and Particle Physics
Department of Physics
University of Virginia
P.O. Box 400714
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4714