Re: [Phys-l] AP Physics B resources available-

Hello

Even though I will probably never teach an AP Physics
course, I would be very interested in the materials
you have available.

Regards,
JoAnn Flejszar

--- "Fakhruddin, Hasan" <hfakhrud@bsu.edu> wrote:

Hello teachers!

I have just finished revision of my AP Physics B
Handbook and
accompanying Instructor's Manual as well the book of
physics demos and
hands-on activities. If you can place your order
within one week I
should be able to ship you the books so that you
receive them by the end
of June. For orders received later, you will
receive the books in the
second week of August, 2007.

Please let me know if you need detailed information
about these
resources. My handbook has been well-liked
particularly by beginning
Physics B teachers. Thanks,

~Hasan Fakhruddin
Instructor of Physics
The Indiana Academy for Science, Mathematics, and
Humanities Ball State
University Muncie, IN 47306

E-mail: hfakhrud@bsu.edu