Re: [Phys-l] E=mc^2 because E=mc^2?

| Hi all-
| AJP refereeing, and I have been one of the referees, is
| a sensitive function of the editor's ignarance and breakfast
| on the occasion he (not she) assigns the referee. AJP, and
| its sister magazines, have been treated as personal blogs by
| their editors, and the credability of their publications is
| much in doubt. We need more oversight and accounatability.
| Regards,
| ` Jack
|
| On Thu, 26 Apr 2007, carmelo@pacific.net.sg wrote:

Jack, I think you are being a little hard on them. Its part of the role
of the editor to do that; and yes a lot no doubt does depend on the
state of digestion of the editor at the moment, but anytime you have
more supply than space in articles this will be the case.

It strikes me that the main moral of your comment is that one should
choose one's editors very carefully, because they are the oversight!

Joel