[Phys-l] Correction to Scientific controversy. Was: Re: [tap-l] Did you hear about this Microwave Oven...?

The last link should have been:

http://www.beesource.com/pov/wenner/jib2002.htm

not the montclair.

bc

I think you're a bit behind the times. The current name is:

Chemically Assisted Nuclear Reactions. Under this name and Low Energy Nuclear Reaction numerous papers are being published.
http://www.lenr-canr.org/FilesByDate.htm

Parent site:

http://www.lenr-canr.org/

A recently retired Physics Prof. and contributor to PHYS-L is now concentrating on CANR:

http://netdrive.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/cf/00_project.html <http://netdrive.montclair.edu/%7Ekowalskil/cf/00_project.html>

Newer site:

http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/cf/index.html <http://csam.montclair.edu/%7Ekowalski/cf/index.html>

bc

p.s. The response by the Physics community reminds me of a Bio. friend who found evidence for a competing theory of bee communication. He was unable to publish in the Scientific American until the N. Laureate died. Somewhat later it was found (the current theory) that bees use both methods. I couldn't find the reference to this, but this is interesting:

http://www.search.com/reference/Bee_learning_and_communication

I found this: [Rather complete and corrects the above.]

http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/cf/index.html <http://csam.montclair.edu/%7Ekowalski/cf/index.html>

cut