[Phys-l] Notification of a High School Physics Opening

Hi all,
Thought this would be a good forum for sharing this information...
Iowa City West High School will have an opening for a qualified (though
with NCLB, better make that 'highly' qualified) high school physics
teacher beginning with the 07-08 school year. The course load would
likely consist of five periods of high school physics with two prep
periods in a seven period day. I thought I'd post this here because the
last time we had a physics opening at West, we got stuck with a newbie
fresh out of college (me!). I do not believe that the opening has been
posted on our HR site yet, but it should appear there some time in the
next couple of weeks. Why not beat the crowd and send a cover letter
and resume to them now?
http://www.iccsd.k12.ia.us/hr/jobs_folder/teaching.html

If you have any questions related to the position, please feel free to
email me.

Thanks,
Matt Harding
Iowa City West High School