From: Jonathan Brooks <jonathan.brooks@americanelements.com>
Date: March 21, 2007 4:48:48 PM EDT
To: kowalskil@mail.montclair.edu
Cc: 'Michael Silver' <michael.silver@americanelements.com>
Subject: Chemistry Department at Montclair State University/ American Elements Inforamtio

Hi Ludwik,
 I’m in the Academic & Periodicals Dept. at American Elements. One of my colleagues in our educational resources group just me your personal research page and noted that you provide a list of useful reference sites. (Thanks Mike!)  Would you be interested in adding www.americanelements.com   as one of your online resources? The site describes the research and industrial uses of each of the elements, including properties, safety data and applications. There are also special sections, such as on fuel cells, nanoparticles and isotopes that might also be of interest to your colleagues and students alike.  Thanks for your time.

All the best,

Jonathan Brooks
Academics & Periodicals Dept. (U.S.)
Jonathan.brooks@americanelements.com