Re: [Phys-l] Draft of new international climate report warns of droughts, starvation, disease

At 1:42 PM -0600 3/11/07, Brian Whatcott wrote:

So this is the considered review of the Saskatoon Star Phoenix of an
AP draft report
as to what world scientists will say next month in Belgium?

Who better to spread the word!

As I read the article, it seemed to me to be the considered view of the Associated Press. If the word is to be spread, it looks like the AP is a good vehicle, if it is able to penetrate to corners of the world such as that well-known primitive outpost, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, in that not yet emerging, third-world country, Canada.

Of course we won't know if the AP got it right until the official report is released next month, but that shouldn't stop us from shooting the messenger now.

Hugh

Hugh Haskell
<mailto:haskell@ncssm.edu>
<mailto:hhaskell@mindspring.com>

(919) 467-7610

Hard work often pays off after time. But Laziness always pays off now.

February tagline on 2007 Demotivator's Calendar