Re: [Phys-l] electricity

Electric Power Monthly
http://www.eia.doe.gov/cneaf/electricity/epm/matrix96_2000.html

Anthony Lapinski wrote:
I am looking for utility rates across our country for comparison. I would
like to know the AVERAGE utility rate in each state to share with my
students. Not much luck on the web. It's hard enough to find this
information for where I live (New Jersey). Central Jersey is around 12
¢/kWh.

Also, I would like to now how our rates compare with those in other
countries worldwide. Any list or web site available?