[Phys-l] COLD FUSION

Some of you might be interested in this:

There are TWO cold fusion sessions at the upcoming APS meeting (March 5, 2007) in Denver, Colorado.

Session A31: Cold Fusion I      http://meetings.aps.org/Meeting/MAR07/sessionindex2/? SessionEventID=64258
Session B31: Cold Fusion II     http://meetings.aps.org/Meeting/MAR07/sessionindex2/? SessionEventID=57225

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend. Is anyone planning to go to this APS meeting? If so would you be able to attend these two sessions and report to us? That would probably be appreciated by many, not only by me. In fact, I would be happy to "publish" your report as an item on my CF website. Even two or three reports, from different people.

Thanks in advance,
Ludwik