Re: [Phys-l] Money creates truth.

In a message dated 2/5/2007 4:52:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Robert.Cohen@po-box.esu.edu writes:

I would hope that *everyone* who does climate research is questioning it
-- otherwise there wouldn't be a need to do the research. "Scientists"
shouldn't seek funding that is contingent upon finding a *particular*
answer.

As such, I am disappointed to hear (see below) that "traditional"
sources will no longer fund research unless it supports the view that
global warming is "entirely human induced". I wasn't aware that was the
case.

I think they also forgot to tell the scientist conducting these studies
unlike the ones funded by Exxon-Mobile. How careless of them.

Bob Zannelli