[Phys-l] Three products of potential interest to physics teachers

Hello,

Physics teachers in this group may be interested in the following three
items we have developed. For more information, please visit the links
below or contant me directly at the above e-mail address.

The "Nu-B", a battery-operated, portable source of white and pure color
light for optics demonstrations and experiments which comes with a
diffraction grating. A model with an infrared LED in the mix is also
available.
http://unihedron.com/projects/nu-b/

Also, our Sky Quality Meter for quantitatively measuring sky brightness
for astronomers and dark sky proponents:
http://unihedron.com/projects/darksky/

And finally our Electromagnetic Radiation Spectrum poster:
http://unihedron.com/projects/spectrum/
The PDF is also freely down-loadable.

Best regards,
Anthony Tekatch