Re: [Phys-l] New Physics CST Questions Released!

Which reminds me....I trawled up a URL with these keywords:
Physics olympiad
...and came upon several years worth of pre-tests to select
a worthy bunch to compete in International school kid competition.

I idly addressed the first twenty or so, and was so distressed
with my success rate that I am not motivated to find the
URL again and share it....

Brian Whatcott