Re: [Phys-l] Physics Refresher

The Feynman Lectures on Physics, The Definitive and Extended Edition, 2/E

Richard P. Feynman, California Institute of Technology
Robert B. Leighton, California Institute of Technology
Matthew Sands, University of California at Santa Cruz

Publisher: Addison-Wesley
Copyright: 2006
Format: Boxed Set

ISBN-10: 0805390456