Re: [Phys-l] Killed by a Falling Bullet? - Myth busters.

At 10:59 PM 1/22/2007, Jack, you wrote:
I think that this misses the point. The bullet is "free falling" in the
sense that the trajectory is higher than it would be on the moon. As I
pointed out earlier, the participle "falling" is subject to multiple
interpretations.

Hmmm... if by "free" one understands "impeded by air drag"
then I can certainly agree with Jack here.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!