[Phys-l] Position: PER/Physics Tchr Prep at SUNY-Buffalo State College

Just a reminder we're still advertising a tenure track physics position at SUNY- Buffalo State College in PER/Physics Teacher Preparation. We'd look at PhDs in Physics, PER, Science Education etc though ew'd like some graduate degree in physics. Application deadline for fullest consideration is 15Jan.

The advert at
<http://physicsed.buffalostate.edu/programs/pgmdox/BSCPERAdvert.html>
has details, and I'm happy to address queries regarding the position.

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Associate Professor of Physics, SUNY-Buffalo State College
222SciBldg BSC, 1300 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo NY 14222 USA 716-878-3802
<macisadl@buffalostate.edu> <http://PhysicsEd.BuffaloState.edu>