Re: [Phys-l] Thinking Science?

Thanks.

I searched "thinking science" & got a variety of files that did & didn't
deal with science education. Since I am unfamiliar with the cited work,
I wasn't sure which was most appropriate. Some of the references to
books described elementary school work...That made me think I was on the
wrong track. It is nice to have, what appears to be, a relatively major
work on the topic.

Thanks again.

PL, a googler with uncertain search parameters ;)

Paul Lulai