[Original Message]
From: Bob LaMontagne <rlamont@postoffice.providence.edu>
No - no one does. The reason is that everyone is using their own
definition
of weight and not listening to anyone else.

Therefore, I will come to the rescue. I will DEFINE weight to be whatever
scale reads when it is glued to the bottom of your feet. The GRAVITATIONAL
FORCE (I will accept FORCE DUE TO GRAVITY) is that value given by
Gm1m2/r^2.

From this point on, no one is allowed to use any other meaning to the
term
weight - i.e, they cannot weigh in with a different meaning. I am simply
declaring an edict that you must play by Bob's rules.

Thank You and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Bob at PC