Re: [Phys-l] g...

John,

Would you be kind enough to send me some more info on the U Mass book? I'm considering a change of text for our introductory (college prep, but not honors) high school physics course, and am leaning toward Hewitt's Conceptual Physics. Would the U Mass book be appropriate for this group?

Bob Yeend
Justin-Siena H.S.
Napa, CA