Bob Carlson

From: Jack Uretsky <jlu@hep.anl.gov>

It's the same before and after the collision.

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, Robert Carlson wrote:

Jack,

Please define what you mean by conserved.

Bob Carlson

From: Jack Uretsky <jlu@hep.anl.gov>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:14:22 -0600 (CST)

I suggest that the definition of "elastic collision"
be that kinetic energy is conserved in the collision.
This definition agrees with accepted practice in every
frame, classicly and quantum mechanically.
Regards,
Jack