Re: [Phys-l] Off Topic Speaking of tolerance.

The lack of specificity and absence of other parties and orgs. (e.g. al Qa`ida) implies ignorance, which was true for the witch hunters in the 50's.

bc, waiting for more detail.

Rauber, Joel wrote:

| Oh my s***! "The following may be cause for suspension | without pay: | ... active membership in the communist [n.b. lower case] | party, ...."

Which communist party were they referring to?

Were there any other political parties that were in included?