Re: [Phys-l] Independent Variables

I wasn't betting something "would happen", but would a computer flag it.

As another poster, and I, noted would we necessarily know?
As you sent me your address, I'll send you an official portrait of George.

bc

Jack Uretsky wrote:

C'mon! Talk's cheap. Make it meaningful. If nothing happens, you pay.
206 N. Grant, Hinsdale, IL 60521.
Jack