Re: [Phys-l] Newsletter On Line

I scan this newsletter and it is well worth the look.

Pat

At 08:01 AM 10/30/2006, you wrote:
I picked up this academic flyer on a newsgroup.
I have not yet sampled it.
Herriot-Watt is a Scottish university, Glasgow, I think?

Brian Whatcott

text Newsletter at the above site.

You can subscribe to the free, full text email version at:
<http://www.hw.ac.uk/libwww/irn/irn.html>

An RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feed for the Newsletter is also
available:
<http://www.hw.ac.uk/libwww/irn/irn.rss>

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!