Re: [Phys-l] Dynamic equilibrium in mechanics Iwhat's the question?)

It's important to ask answerable questions. You Savinainen is asking what a group of unnamed authors may mean by an expression that is purportedly used in a number oif unspecified writings. That question cannot be answered, if only, for one reason, they may not all mean the same thing.

I suggest you reask your questtion in the context of a specific author in a specific writing.
Regards,
Jack