Re: [Phys-l] Why LINUX Exemplifies

At 10:35 AM 9/23/2006, you wrote:
And where is the science???

Strike the word "science" and the statement makes more sense to me.

Or say "The English language exemplifies the most powerful xxxxx
venture there ever was."

On Sep 23, 2006, at 9:47 AM, Brian Whatcott wrote:

> Why LINUX exemplifies the most powerful cooperative science
> venture there ever was.
>
> An address.
> <http://www.kroah.com/log/linux/ols_2006_keynote.html>
>

> Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!

I certainly expected this response - so I prepared a riposte
in advance: it goes like this.
If I had said :
"The Manhatten Project was the most powerful cooperative
science project there ever was."
I fancy a physicists' list would have seen no dyspepsia
with it? But then, bombs are hardware and Linux is.....?

:-)

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!